About the library
- Bunda College Library was established in 1967 and operated in Rooms 1 and 2 which are currently used as classrooms. A year later a purpose built library was opened with a collection of about 10,000 volumes of books. In 1996 the library building was extended to take care of the growing number of students, departments, staff and collection. Currently the library has 55,000 volumes of books, over 25 computers and a seating capacity of 271. It subscribes to over 1,700 e-journals. The library has been headed by Margaret Ngwira (1968-1974, 1986-1996), Prof. Joseph Uta (1974-1976), Clemence Namponya (1976-1986), Gray Nyali (1996-2000) and Geoffrey Salanje from 2000 up to present.
- To make available to stakeholders in agriculture, natural resources and environment efficient and easily accessible information services.
- Questionnaire design: how to plan, structure and write survey material for effective market research (by I. Brace, 2013)
- The only grammar book you'll ever need : a one-stop source for every writing assignment (by S. Thurman, 2003)
- Diagnostic parasitology for veterinary technicians(by C. Hendrix 2012)
- Chemical oceanography (by F. Millero)
- Experience human development (by Papalia, 2015)
View more books...
This page was last modified on 21 November 2016 at 8:34am